you know that love shit don't last long
55 following51 posts1378 followers
you know that love shit don't last long
55 following51 posts1378 followers
- We throwin' george washington's, them fives and them tens, twenties, fifties, color money benjamins 🤑
Shit, another model change?
- In honour of finishing this shitty ass theme, comment for a tbh : ) )
- All my dreams are coming true. I'm officially on the homeland security watch list 🤙🏻
- "Do you believe in love?" A question that I have come across in my life everyday. The answer; yes. I believe in love. Many people may say they believe in love and they compare it to relationships but what some fail to realize is the fine line and the distinct difference between love and relationships. Love is an emotion, it's the way you feel towards someone that makes you feel the happiest, even on your worst days. It's the feeling you get when you look at your partner as they crack the slightest smile but that small feature lights up your world. It's the feeling in your stomach you get when you feel your lips touch your significant others and that short moment when your lips are intertwined, you lose all thought and the moment they pull away, you can't think straight and you often find yourself stumbling your words. Loving someone with all your heart is trusting them with everything you have. You trust them not to cheat, you trust them not to lie, you trust them not to hide anything, you trust them with every secret, every fear, everything you tell them. Relationships are a label but the feelings you get are still unexplainable. Relationships and love may be completely different but there is love to form a relationship, without it, the relationship will be empty. You can love someone, be in love with them but can not form a relationship with that person unless the feeling is mutual. Love to me is when the other person knows everything about you. Your weaknesses, your fears, interests, your darkest secrets, things that make you the happiest, things that make you the saddest. They've seen you at your best and have even seen you at your absolute worst. To me, love is challenging the other. I believe in relationships that are slowly built up from scratch, not the generic types where all it takes is a simple feature to make every girl go crazy. I want a girl who likes me for me. Likes my interest, puts up with me, and appreciates the fact that all I'm trying to do is make her the happiest girl in the world. A simple "hello" is all it takes to change your life forever. Now the question do I believe in love? Your answer; Yes
- Dear future Girlfriend; Hello love, I just wanna start off and say that you deserve the biggest and most prestigious award for putting up with me. I'm the most bi polar person you'll ever meet and you'd be surprised at how quickly I can change but even on my bad days, I would still do everything in my power to make your cute ass happy. I'm honestly my happiest knowing that my baby is smiling and it's all because of me. I can't wait for our late night phone calls, falling asleep together, telling you every single reason why i love you so much. I could honestly write a damn essay on you and how perfect you are, go into full detail about everything; all your flaws you think you have, all your beautiful features and i couldn't find one bad thing to say because my baby is honestly a goddess. I hope you know, from the minute I wake up and that moment I tell you good morning, you my #1 priority. I'll make sure get up on time for school, make sure you do your homework and I'm honestly the best when it comes to that cause I'm a genius. I'll make sure you got home safely and my favourite part, I'll ask you about your day and I don't mean a bland sentence, I want a full paragraph on how my baby's day was; I want every detail, a full book. Now with me, i warn you. I can be very boring at some points, I tend to talk about my favourite study's or give me a topic and I can go on hour long rants about that topic, I'm also not the best joke teller and I tend to laugh at my own jokes a lot because I'm pretty lame but bare with me. I'm always full of fun but lame facts so be prepared to be educated. The most important thing, if you ever need help with homework and shit, I'm always here. It sounds dumb but you'll thank me later. Lastly; I'm clingy af. I'm clingy to the point where I'd call you late at night just to hear that cute ass voice of yours. I'll post about you constantly to let everyone know how lucky I am. I want those selfie spams. I wanna be the one to hype you up and make you realize that no matter what anyone says, you're the most perfect girl in the world. Anyway, I hope you come along soon, and if not, it's ok. I would wait as long I have to, wherever you are.
- When baes lookin good and you realize "damn, that's all mine"
- Fun fact; Over the last 150 years the average height of people in industrialised nations has increased 10 cm (about 4 inches ). In the 19th century, American men were the tallest in the world, averaging 1,71m (5'6" ). Today, the average height for American men is 1,75m (5'7" ), compared to 1,77 (5'8" ) for Swedes, and 1,78 (5'8.5" ) for the Dutch. The tallest nation in the world is the Watusis of Burundi with most men reaching heights of 7 ft tall or more.
- Fun fact; If Pinocchio said the statement “My nose will grow now” it would cause a paradox… As we all know, Pinocchio’s nose grows when he tells a lie, so if he said ‘my nose will grow now’ – if his nose does grow that would mean he wasn’t lying, but if he wasn’t lying, his nose wouldn’t grow.. but then his statement would be a lie… so his nose would grow.. but then the statement wouldn’t be a lie… so his nose wouldn’t grow… his nose would have to grow to make Pinocchio’s statement not a lie, but then it can’t grow otherwise the statement would not be a lie.. ‘My nose will grow now’ is the only paradox Pinocchio can cause by saying something, for example, if he was to say, ‘I will sneeze now’, and he didn’t that would be a lie and his nose would grow. Therefore, it is impossible for him to say "my nose will grow" and then have his nose actually start growing unless there's an alternate universe where it's reversed so when he says "my nose will grow" it'll actually grow.
- Fun fact; The average woman uses her height in lipstick every 5 years
Aldo Jr Simoncini ; 🇱🇮 Born July 17th, 1996 in the small country of Liechtenstein comes a young man standing at 6'8 who loves life, his friends, and tries to make the best of every situation. He always happy and he surrounds himself with positivity. He may seem like a douche sometimes but once you really get to know him, he's the nicest person you'll ever encounter. He's quite the nerd and some of his interests include Astronomy, history, Geography, Mathematics; preferably Geometry, and Flags. If you're ever looking to learn something new, he's your guy; he's always full of random but interesting facts about everything. He's also a sports lover and spends most of his time buried in books about sports or at home watching sports and his biggest interest is currently basketball. He's also currently single and he has a few friends but is always looking for more so hit him up if you're looking for someone new to talk to but be warned cause his reply game is weak. — Comment your name for a tbh
Imma make this one last
Finally got another theme : ) )
- Never chase girls Chase dreams first 🚀